Saturday, December 10, 2005

Longing for feeling God's Greatness - 自然を求める心

I always feel God's Greatness in the Nature. And I often hope to be in the Nature, feeling His presence. Even when I see beautiful sky, trees and leaves from a train window, I praise His Creation. I feel very comfortable to feel that I am in His Presence.

I stayed at home today, doing my laundry and packing for a bisness trip to Thailand from Monday next week. While staying at home, I turned on my TV to see what's on. I watched some TV programmes today, including a drama of a jouranlist at the time of JAL plane crash in 1985.

While watching it, they showed a huge mountain with trees and beautiful blue sky at the site where the plane crashed. Sadly, the accident caused so many people's death. Before the site which was described as a 'hell' in the TV, people including the journalists felt powerless or helpless there. When I saw the contrast between the beautiful nature and burnt pieces of plane and branches of trees, I felt that how small and powerless we are.

When we are in this matrialistic world, surrounded by tall buildings for instance, we often forget how powerless we are and how beautiful His Creation is. In the Nature, we can feel how dependent we are on Him.

As we are too one of the BEST His Creations, it is very important to come back to the Nature and put ourselves in it to feel His Presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home