Saturday, December 10, 2005

God's calling

"We know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into His Plans". (Romans 8:28)

I want to hear God's Voice.
I want to follow His commandments.
What is His Will?
What is His Purpose?


I really don't know the answer.
But what I know is that I came back to Japan in September 2004 from Australia when I was in the middle of the Semester, nearly finishing my Masters there. That was because I was given a job from the Father. I followed His Voice when I got a call, which was unexpected.

I went through some difficult times at work and I complained about the situation when things were not going according to my will. However, I was always changed my thoughts and believed that God was doing this for His Good Purpose, and God had better Plan in the next stage.

And now, I am going to leave for Thailand for a business trip on Monday next week.
This is what I had been praying for since I started to work at this organisation.
I was so thankful when I knew that I could go to this trip.
I felt that this was a reward from Him.

Once, I felt that I would serve Him through serving people at church in Thailand one day.
I don't know if this is His calling.
I don't know what is going to happen in my life.
I don't have to know what is going to happen.

However, what I want to do is to follow Him day by day.
If He calls me to go somewhere else, I will go.
If He calls me to do something else, I will do it.
Believing that everything is going to be the BEST if I follow Him.

Because I love You, I want to serve You, Lord.
You are my 1st priority!!
Please strengthen me to hear Your Voice and follow You.
Please use me to accomplish Your Plan on the Earth.
Please change me, Lord, to adjust for Your Purposes.
My focus is You and Your Kingdom.
I love You, God.
I thank You for everything You have done for me and everything you have provided me.
Thank You for lifting me up to You in this year 2005.
I am so grateful that I could get baptised to be forgiven and to live for You.
I want to be Your faithful servant.
I will love You and follow You forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home