Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Miracles!!

The Heavenly Father sent His only Son Jesus to the Earth to save us! Yes! Christmas is all about Jesus, our Saviour!!! I was very happy throughout the Christmas day because it was Jesus’ Birthday!!! When I could focus on Him for the first time on this precious day, Christmas day, Jesus revealed lots of Miracles! I would like to share three of them here telling what happened on 25 December 2005.

1. God healed me gradually from the Christmas morning through the evening.
2. The Dream for the Christmas morning
3. I could do something I haven’t been able to do for 2-3 months!

I was not very well on Saturday, Christmas Eve, because of my stomach problem since I got sick once in Thailand. JLH had Christmas Party but could not enjoy it 100%. However, the party was great! The venue was at the 45th floor of Tokyo Tocho Building and the view was so beautiful. We were very lucky to be there! The Christmas carol and message was really touching, and our music band was awesome. I enjoyed catching up with friends and listening people singing Karaoke. It was great fun time on Saturday except that my body was tired and sick…

When I got home, I started to pray, having quiet time with God. I found that I did not have such precious time with Him for long time since I was busy working before going to Thailand, while I was there and even after coming back to Japan due to my tiredness and sickness. BUT, this is really really important time to have daily because it can lead us to more personal, love and intimate relationship with God. I was praying to God as I was so desperate to speak to Him and to be given a light from Him because I was lost in a labyrinth (relationship problem). After a while, I felt better and could see the Light! Even the sickness is somehow gone.

On Christmas day, I woke up at 6.30 after a dream which was an amazing story for the Christmas morning. That was all about “Salvation” from the Father, and it told me that
- God is at work,
- I don’t have to worry about anything,
- “I will never fail you, nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5),
- He is there to help me when I am desperate to cry out for Him.
That was a great dream which is the best for the Saviour's Birthday!!!

Though I was not well on Christmas Eve, I could wake up and get ready for the long day of the most precious day of the year!! Yeah!!! I was soooooooooo excited to celebrate Jesus’ Birthday!!! I felt really different from any other Christmas days I’ve ever had. It was like a New Year’s Day I thought because Jesus is the centre of my life now, not any other things/rules or whatever. At church, first, I enjoyed serving Him with a set up team of the church, and brothers and sisters were kind and helpful to me who am just a new member of the team. At Morning Service, Life Group in between the Morning Service and Afternoon Service, a Christmas Party at JLH, and another party at Jenny’s house, I had a really joyful time with lots of people who love Jesus and celebrated His Birthday together! In the late afternoon, I was already well and healed!!!! Thanks God!!! :)

Whole day long of the Christmas, another thing made me feel that it was a miracle, namely, a Christmas present from God. I could do "something" while I could not do that for long time!!! How excited but comfortable and peaceful it was!! I was so happy that God allowed me to "do that" on this special day!!! I hope it will be a 'start' of beautiful and lasting blessings in my life which God plans (not by my will).

I thank God for sending His begotton Son Jesus Christ to the Earth.
On the most wonderful day of the year, He revealed me a lot of miracles and gave me beautiful, joyful, peaceful, and fun time with lots of people!
Thank you God! Thank you Jesus!!!
Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross to forgive our sins and save us and give us everlasting life, after 33 years of your life on this world.
Thank you so much for saving me Jesus!!!
and Happy Birthday!!! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home